For those of you who weren't able to join me for this afternoon's Wisdom Wednesday Periscope chat, I've shared the points I covered below.
Also, for a limited time, you can watch the broadcast by clicking here.
Many thanks to everyone who joined me today!
Six Ways Millennials Can Practice What They Preach
1. Don't let comparison steal your joy!
2. Be stubborn about your goals, and flexible with your methods.
3. Recognize your weaknesses and figure our how your strengths can help you improve them.
4. Show your work! (Literally, and read the book!)
5. Celebrate small victories.
6. Don't let fear hold you back.
*Bonus: Be resourceful! Don't be afraid to ask for help.
I hope that you find this helpful! Until next time!